2018 Ram 4500 Regular Cab DRW 4x4, Monroe MTE-Zee Dump Body (Stock #18352)
MTE-Zee Dump Body Features
- Slot & Tab Construction with Robotic Welding Ensures a Precision Fit & Finish
- 50,000 PSI Yield High-Strength Steel Construction
- Rigid Sides: 10 Gauge Floor, 10 Gauge Sides, 10 Gauge Posts
- Fold Down Sides: 3/16” Floor, 12 Gauge Sides, 10 Gauge Posts
- Heavy Duty Front Bulkhead, Tapered Cab Protector & Tapered Laser Cut Window for Clear View to the Rear
- Single Panel Tailgate with Offset Handle Easily Accommodates an Optional Coal Chute Configuration
- Integral Dirt Shedding Top Rails & Tailgate
- Cast Steel Rear Tailgate Latch Increases Strength at Pivot Point
- FMVSS108 L.E.D. Clearance & Marker Lights & Reflectors with Weather-Resistant Wiring Harness
- Rubber Rear Flaps & ICC Bumper Included in Package
- 100% Durable Powder Coat Finish (Red/White/Black); Custom Colors Available
- Powder Coated Double Acting Hoist & Body-Up Maintenance Prop Rod
- Electric Powered Hydraulic Power Unit with Push-Button Controls Provide Simple & Dependable Operation
- Full-Height Front Board Pocket on Rigid Side Bodies (requires optional rear extension kit)
Mid-model-year manufacturing changes, as well as dealer-added accessories on the actual vehicle may differ from the options and features shown. MSRP is provided by the manufacturer for informational purposes only. Actual pricing and vehicle information must be verified by us at the time of purchase.
Images shown may not necessarily represent the configurable options selected or available on the vehicle.
©2013 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM, SRT, Mopar, Pentastar, On The Job and BusinessLink logos are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A, used under license of Chrysler Group LLC.
Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300C, Grand Caravan, HEMI, Imported From Detroit, Journey, Journey Crew, Latitude, Liberty Jet, ParkSense, ParkView, Pentastar, RamBox, RAM Jam, RAM 1500 Express, Uconnect and Viper are registered trademarks and Keyless Enter 'n Go, Mopar Vehicle Protection and Tigershark are trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.
FIAT 500 Pop and FIAT 500 Lounge are registered trademarks of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communications S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
BLUE&ME and eco:Drive are trademarks of Fiat Group Automobile, S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
MultiAir is a registered trademark of C.R.F. Società Consortile per Azioni, used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
The trademarks Beats by Dr. Dre, Beats, Beats Audio, and the b logo are the property of Beats Electronics, LLC.